We are trying something new today and made an instructional video 📹 for this yummy cauliflower and white cheddar 🧀 soup 🥣! This quick, simple, and flavourful recipe can be found in the #InstantPotBible
Enjoy with a loaf of crusty bread 🥖or crackers and a side salad 🥗. Let us know if you like the video or if you have any comments! 😬
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 6 Cups Trimmed Cauliflower Florets
- 1 Tsp Ground Dried Ginger
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- Instant Pot
- Immersion Blender
- Set InstantPot to Saute
- Add butter and trimmed cauliflower florets. Stir well until florets are coated in butter.
- Add the ground dried ginger, salt, and baking soda. Turn off the saute function and stir well.
- Add vegetable broth and lock the lid and pressure cook on MAX for 10 minutes.
- After the timer is done, quick release the steam and open the pot lid. Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Set InstantPot to Saute for 5 minutes
- Add cheddar cheese and heavy cream. Turn off Saute function and mix well.
- Let the soup rest for 5 minutes to blend the flavors then serve immediately.