The weather turned cold 🥶quickly in #Vancouver. Soup 🥣is the quickest way for us to warm up! So we prepared this healthy healing cabbage 🥬soup filled with lots of veggies 🥕🧅🍅. It’s quick, easy, and such a comforting meal! Thank you @allrecipes for the inspiration!
- In a large stockpot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir in onion, garlic, carrots, and celery; cook until onion is transparent, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken stock, salt, pepper, and the rest of your spices. Bring to a boil, then stir in cabbage. Simmer until cabbage wilts, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes. Return to a boil, then simmer 15 to 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve with bread or crackers
- If you want to add protein then include some thinly sliced smoked sausage into step 2 (with the cabbage)