Happy New Year 🎉🥂🎆🤗 everyone! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2021❣️ We are starting the year off with this sweet treat! Glazed Donuts 🤤 with…spanish coffee ☕️ and blueberry tea😃
- Make sure your yeast is foaming or bubbling slightly during step 1 (otherwise your donuts will not rise)
- Each rise takes about one hour
- Use really low heat when doing the glaze and add hot water until you achieve the right consistency. If your glaze looks chunky and brown, start again from scratch (learned from experience!)
Use the button below to view the doughnut recipe!
(You will be directed away from this site)
4oz Brewed Orange Pekoe Tea
1oz Grand Marnier
1oz Disoronno (or another amoretto liquor)
1 Cinnamon Stick to Stir
1/2oz Triple Sec
Whipped Cream To Top
- Brew the Orange Pekoe Tea according to package instructions.
- Add in 1oz of Grand Marnier and 1oz of Disoronno.
- Stir with a cinnamon stick and enjoy.
This recipe for Spanish Coffee is adapted from the original to make a quick and easy drink.
- Brew a single shot of espresso. We like to use 10g of coffee to produce 1.5oz of espresso for this drink.
- Add 3/4oz Rum, 1/2oz Triple Sec, and 1-1/2oz Kahlua. Stir to combine.
- Top with Whipped Cream and enjoy.